Mental Health Services Program
Pivot Point offers a wide range of Counselling and Mental Health services for individual teens and adults, as well as for couples and families. Our services can ‘stand alone’, or they can be fully integrated into other Pivot Point services for individuals or families. With our specialty in the emotional, behavioural, and relational conditions of childhood, adolescence, and adulthood, our experienced Counsellors and NeuroFeedBack trainers help bring hope and stability back into turbulent lives.
This Program Is For
- Counselling is for individuals over age 6.
- Family Support Work is for individuals over the age of 6 and client families.
- NeuroFeedBack is for individuals over age 6.
Length of Program:
- Counselling may range from 1 session to as many as required.
- Family Support Worker services are provided ongoing as required.
- NeuroFeedBack may require 25-60 sessions, depending on your presenting concerns… read more.
NeuroFeedBack requires individuals to be able to sit through a 50 minute session.
- Autism Funding of BC
- Private Funding
- At-Home Funding
- Insurance claims
- Public trustee funds
- Private contracts
- Complete our Explore Counselling form and one of our Counsellors will call you for a brief chat to see if we are a good fit!
- We can usually call within a few days of your request, depending on your home city, and if you require face to face or on-line video supports.
Primary Services in this program are:
- Neurofeedback: (PDF)
- Graduate Practicum/Internship: Open for applicants for Spring 2019! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and practicum requirements.
Easy online payment options: (for Counselling and NFB services)
|Mental Health Program Video|