Welcome to Pivot Point
Pivot Point is a social service agency for children and adults with autism and diverse abilities throughout BC. Simply put, we are passionate about creating positive change!
- We support behavioural, emotional, psychological, and educational needs
- We are committed to supporting your whole family
- We are innovative and uncommonly accountable
- We are one of the largest autism therapy centres for children and adults in BC
- We tailor all services to the unique needs of each family
- We are a top tier accredited service agency
New 2019/2020 Annual Report
Please view our 2019/2020 Annual Report
Our Mission is…
To help create the turning point in people’s lives that gives inspiration and focus to personal growth and success.
Through innovative business practices and heartfelt focus on creating meaningful change, Pivot Point leads the way towards reaching a higher quality of life for our clients, staff and community partners.
CLIENT COVID-19 WAIVER…
Although most of our services can be accessed online, many families still require or request services in-person. We are happy to do our best in this COVID context. However, it is vital that we work together to keep each other safe. Please CLICK HERE to review Pivot Point’s COVID-19 waiver for CLIENTS.
STAFF COVID-19 WAIVER…
Pivot Point staff members strive to be leaders in wellness. As such, we work hard to uphold the safety standards and Provincial / Federal guidance related to minimizing the risk of transmission of COVID-19. All staff members are required to review and sign the following waiver in our efforts to keep each other and our client families safe. Please CLICK HERE to review Pivot Point’s COVID-19 waiver for STAFF.