Schedule Your Brain Map Appointment Today!
A brain map report is a valuable and powerful resource for helping you identify performance patterns in your brain, as well as the strengths and weaknesses in your brain’s neural pathways. Understanding how your brain operates will provide you with valuable information that you can use to improve your life. A brain map also provides specific information about your brain’s performance as a roadmap for clients who wish to see benefits from other treatments.
The cost for a Brain Map analysis and full report is $1000 (autism funding may apply) and includes the following three appointments:
#1. Initial Online/Phone Consultation:
Your consultation call(s) should happen at least 1 week prior to Brain Map Session. Once you have booked your appointment for the In-person session below, our clinician will reach out to schedule your Initial Online/Phone Consultation, and to answer all of your questions. Note: You may cancel the Brain Map Booking at any time up to 2 days before the In-Person Brain Mapping Session.
Consultation Call Length: Up to 1 hour
Session will Include:
- • Consultation with a Brain Map Clinician to learn how brain mapping works and what you can expect from the process and the results.
- • We’ll answer any of your questions about brain mapping, scientific verification, what kinds of outcomes you can expect, and what’s next.
- • We’ll gather your background information related to your experiences, interests and concerns regarding your brain and body’s performance.
- • We will provide access to scientific and psychological resources and tools to help you understand why brain mapping is a revolutionary and valuable technology.
- • We’ll explore the use of Extended Health Benefits, or other funding sources, to help off-set the cost.
- • We’ll explore other mental health services and other potentially related needs.
#2. In-Person Brain Mapping Session ~ PLEASE BOOK THIS SESSION (TO TRIGGER THE CONSULTATION CALL) BELOW ~
Select your city, date, time for your Brain Map Session below to connect with our clinician. You may cancel the Brain Map Booking at any time up to 2 days before the In-person Brain Mapping Session.
Brain Map Session Length: Up to 1 hour
Session will Include:
- • Professional and timely service from qualified clinician using the most advanced brain mapping equipment available.
- • Ability to watch your brain firing in real time and to see how easy it is to change your brain states by changing your focus.
- • Real-time interaction with a clinician specifically addressing your brain map while it is happening.
#3. Follow-up Online Review of Findings:
Our clinician will schedule this with you after the results from your brain mapping session have been fully processed and reports prepared. Typically 1 to 2 weeks after Brain Mapping.
Length: Up to 1 hour
- • Your detailed reports (typically 8-10 pages) with specific evidence-based recommendations.
- • Specific information about your brain, including presenting issues based on comparison to our extensive brain map databases.
- • Your brain map will identify which parts are out of sync or not performing at their peak efficiency.
- • Your brain map will also help to analyze and confirm specific neurological issues you may be facing such as Traumatic Brain Injury / Concussion, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia, Autism, Epilepsy, Substance addiction, Dyslexia, Raynaud’s Phenomenon, Psychosis, Tinnitus, Sleep issues, Brain fog, problems with concentration, Memory Disorders, Brain amplitude (power) and performance, and a variety of related brain chemistry issues.
- • You’ll receive our Clinician’s Summary Report (a clinical interpretation of the Brain Map Report) which explains the key findings and offers specific recommendations that can provide valuable information for you, your family doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, neurologist, etc.
- • Option to create specific training protocols that can be used to direct future neurofeedback sessions and target specific areas and concerns.
Sessions are filling up fast, so book one of the open sessions below today!
Remaining Brain Map Sessions
Choose a Tab below for your desired city:
City not Listed / Time Slot not Available