Welcome to the Abbotsford Region!
Brief regional history:
- The Abbotsford region was the second region to open in January of 2014, just shortly after Pivot Point was founded in September of 2013. Over the years, the region has grown and has experienced success with staff, clients, and the community.
- Our region currently serves approximately 40 clients throughout the areas of Abbotsford and Mission ranging from 3 years old into adulthood.
- Our team consists of approximately 15 dedicated staff members. Our staff range in backgrounds and education, from psychology to social work to counselling (to name a few) making our team a true wealth of knowledge and experience. The team consists of behaviour consultants, behaviour consultant practicum students, child care workers, behaviour interventionists, and counselors.
Primary services in region:
- The Abbotsford region provides services for clients from early childhood into adulthood. These services include: behaviour consultation, child care work, counselling, lifeskills support, teen transition planning and PATH coordination.
- In addition to individual services, Abbotsford offers a range of therapeutic groups for children (such as social skills groups and summer camps), as well as adult community training events throughout the year. Please visit our calendar of events for a current list of all events, and follow those links to view or register for specific events.