Family Therapeutic Staycation
April 14-16, 2023
Beachfront Airbnb, White Rock, BC
The weekend away together… to get back to what matters!
The Family Therapeutic Staycation is a unique interactive family retreat, hosted by our clinical staff and designed to bring families closer together. Each family member becomes an integral piece of the design. The experiences of the weekend are built around each person, their values, hopes and dreams… and their relationships with each other.
Stay Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon at one of our selected B&B locations throughout BC. Our sites are chosen to create a beautiful setting where your family can relax, play, and get out to enjoy the local community… yet sites are also big enough to give our clinical team the space to lead family discussions, activities and small break-out sessions.
By the end of our closing session on Sunday, your family will have played, experienced a sense of togetherness, enjoyed some wonderful meals, designed a shared vision for your family goals, identified family challenges and barriers, begun discussing difficult topics, shifted towards more of a Growth Mindset, and initiated a plan on how to create more positive change within your home.
• All accommodations & Meals including snacks
• All professional family services
• All materials & games
Outcomes of the Program Include
• Experience a quality family vacation
• Receive caregiver & sibling focused support
• Access professional guidance tailored to individual(s) with diverse abilities
• Explore Individual & Family Counselling lead by Professionals
• Receive Behavior Skills Training from Behaviour Consultants
• Complete a Family PATH and Visioning Poster
• Co-author a “family forward” plan