Caregiver Support – Rockstar Parent Workgroup (Online)
Parenting kids today can be tough!
Have you ever struggled with feeling overwhelmed by the stress? Are you finding parenting a bit more than you can handle? Is the day-to-day grind wearing you down? Afraid you might be a failure? Desperate for a win?
Well don’t give up, we are here to help!
You are invited to our revolutionary new parenting course that is designed to give you back the hope and take you out of the trenches and back in the driver’s seat.
It’s called Feel Like A Rockstar Parent: Even Through Challenging Behaviours!
- • Practical, measurable help that will transform your life and parenting
- • Real world wisdom designed and facilitated by professional clinicians, field-tested by real people with real life experience
- • You won’t find any boring theory here, this stuff works!
Feel Like A Rockstar Parent is an 5 week intensive course for parents who are tired of the grind, sick of the battles, and ready to take their parenting (and their life) to the next level!
Learn the secret of great parenting in just 5 Steps:
- Rebuild your self-care: In spite of all of the love and effort we put into our families, many of us are the last ones to get our own needs met. Self-care is about recognizing that you can’t give your best if you’re not feeling ‘at your best’… and to be at your best, your needs must be met too!
- Building healthy and supportive relationships is a lot like staying in shape physically: It takes a little effort, regularly. Rockstar Parents know we’re in this together!
- It all starts with having a plan: What matters is that you have a relevant plan that brings you back into focus on days where things feel blurry.
- Put your plan into action: Having re-built some courage, strengthened your support network, and built a plan… it’s now time to start taking regular steps forward again.
- Build momentum: Momentum comes partly from consistency; regularly taking the small and important actions that are laid out in your plan.
We know it’s sometimes hard to believe that real change is possible, but it is. This course is going to help you learn the tools you need to change your life and the lives of those in your charge. The format is interactive and practical, but still chalk full of helpful advice designed by professional clinicians, with decades of experience working with families and individuals dealing with the same kinds of challenges you face everyday.
You can do this!
The group will meet ONLINE, for 2 hours a week for 5 weeks, starting October 20 to November 17, 2022 from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
SPACE IS LIMITED SO SIGN UP TODAY!
Payment can be made via Credit Card or by applying AFB funding.