Sponsor a Camper
Become a Pivot Point Day Camp sponsor and help change the lives of deserving children and young adults with Autism and other Diverse Abilities.
Our Day Camps provide social skill development and friendship building while inspiring a Growth Mindset and increased self-awareness / self-responsibility in a safe, respectful and fun peer environment.
With your help we can ensure more children and young adults are able to have this experience regardless of their family’s financial situation.
How it Works:
- • Your contribution will be matched to individual campers. You may name campers you’d like to sponsor, or we will prioritize families who do not have government funding support available.
- • We will provide a brief un-named description of each child you support.
- • You or your business will receive Social Media recognition for your contribution, as well as recognition on our sponsorship page and Annual Report… based on your contribution level.
- • Each family will contribute the remaining $100 per week to complete their registration.
- • Each family will share a brief un-named description of the child you are supporting.
- • Each family will know your name, or your business name, as sponsoring their child for camp.
- • Please note that as we are not a registered charity we will be unable to issue charitable tax receipts.
Sponsorship #1: Sponsor 1 Week of Camp!
Sponsor a Child for One Week of Spring, Summer or Winter Camp
• Includes Full week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm
Sponsorship #2: Sponsor 2 Weeks of Camp!
Sponsor a Child for Two Weeks (or two children for one week) of Spring, Summer or Winter Camp
• Includes 2 Full weeks, Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm
Sponsor Four Weeks of Camp
• Includes 4 Full weeks, Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm
Sponsor Seven Weeks of Camp
• Includes 7 Full weeks, Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm
Sponsor Ten Weeks of Camp
• Includes 10 Full weeks, Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm